The Volunteer Center works with companies of all sizes to engage employees in volunteering at several levels. These programs help build a culture of service within the company and provide critical support to our nonprofit agency partners.
Ways Your Company Can Volunteer:
- Day of Caring: The largest volunteer event in West Michigan taking place annually in September.
- On-Site Collection Drives: Resources to help you partner with a nonprofit to provide food, diapers, school supplies, pet products and more.
- Skills-Based Volunteering: A chance for individuals or teams to use business and technical skills to make an impact in our community.
- Project Blueprint: Networking and leadership development for individuals of color with the goal of placement on nonprofit boards and committees.
- Board Connections: Professionals at all career levels volunteer to serve on nonprofit boards and committees.